Wednesday, March 18, 2009

班傑明 Curious Case of Benjamin Button

"What if I told you that I wasn't getting older, but I was getting younger than anybody else?"
"Well, I feel sorry for you. You have to see everybody you love die before you do. It's awful responsibility."
I've never thought about life or death that way before.
"Benjamin, we're meant to lose the people we love.
How else would we know how important they are to us?"
我們注定要失去我們所愛的人
要不然我們怎麼會知道他們對我們有多麼的重要?

--
For what it's worth:
it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be.
There's no time limit, stop whenever you want.
You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing.
We can make the best or the worst of it.
I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you.
I hope you feel things you never felt before.
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.
I hope you live a life you're proud of.
If you find that you're not,
I hope you have the strength to start all over again.
一件事無論太晚…
或者對於我來說太早
都不會阻攔你成為你想成為的那個人
這個過程沒有時間的期限,只要你想,隨時都可以開始
要改變或者保留原狀都無所謂,做事本不應有所束縛
我們可以辦好這件事卻也可以把它搞砸
但我希望最終你能成為你想成為的人
我希望你有時能駐足於這個令你感到驚歎的世界
體會你從未有過的感覺
我希望你能見到其他與你觀點不同的人們
我希望你能有一個值得自豪的一生
如果和你想像的生活不一樣,我希望你能有勇氣
重新啟程

--
Hotel in the middle of the night could be a magical place.
Mouse running, and stopping, radiator hassling, curtain blowing.

It's something peaceful, even comfort, knowing people you love are sleeping in their beds, while nothing can harm them.
這樣的場景讓你感覺到安靜,甚至是溫暖,你知道你所愛的的人此刻正在熟睡之中,而沒有什麼可以傷害到他們…

--
"Mama, some days, I feel different than the day before."
"Everybody feels different about themselves one way or another, but we're all going the same way, hmm, just going different roads to get there, that’s all."

--
It was nice to have met you.

--
You can be mad as a mad dog at the things went. You can swear, and curse the fates. But when it comes to the end, you have to let go.

--
You never know what’s coming for you.

--
It’s a funny thing about coming home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You’ll realize what’s changed, is you.

--
Our lives are defined by opportunities. Even the one we miss.
我們的生命被機遇所決定
即便是我們錯過的那個人

--
Life wasn't all that complicated. If you want, you might say "I was looking for something."
生活也沒有想像中那麼複雜,
如果你願意,你可以說你在尋找著什麼…

--
"Sleep with me."
"Absolutely."

--
But you chose to do something so special, unique. There was only a short winter of time that you could do it.
你既然選擇了去做那種特別的,與眾不同的事情
那麼就只有那麼短一段時間你能做它們
即便是什麼也沒發生過
早晚你也還是得在你現在待的地方

--
Dance is all about the line, line of your body. Sooner or later, you lose that line, and you never get it back.

No comments: