Friday, December 14, 2007

Song of the Goddess

I am the Great Mother,
我是偉大的母親


worshipped by all creation and existent prior to their consciousness.
所有造物的敬仰者 他們有知覺前我就存在


I am the primal female force, boundless and eternal.
我是原始的陰性力量 無限並且永恆

I am the chaste Goddess of the Moon, the Lady of all magic.
我是純潔的月亮女神 一切魔法的女士

The winds and moving leaves sing my name.
狂風和飄落的樹葉歌頌著我的名字

I wear the crescent Moon upon my brow
我的雙眉高掛著新月

and my feet rest among the starry heavens.
我的雙腳踩在滿天星斗的天空中

I am mysteries yet unsolved, a path newly set upon.
我是尚未揭露的奧秘 再次開啟的道路

I am a field untouched by the plow.
我是尚未耕犁的田野

Rejoice in me and know the fullness of youth.
歡樂在我 我懂得年輕的完全

I am the blessed Mother, the gracious Lady of the harvest.
我是受祝福的母親 和藹的收穫夫人

I am clothed in the deep, cool wonder of the Earth
我穿著大地上深刻 涼爽的奇蹟

and the gold of the fields heavy with grain.
以及在田野間 沉重榖粒的黃金

By me the tides of the Earth are ruled;
大地的浪潮由我轄管

all things come to fruition according to my season.
所有的事物依照著我的季節成就實現

I am refuge and healing.
我是避難所和治癒者

I am the life giving Mother, wondrously fertile.
我是給予生命的母親 有著令人驚奇的豐富

Worship me as the Crone,
敬拜我是老婦

tender of the unbroken cycle of death and rebirth.
照料著死亡與重生的完整循環

I am the wheel, the shadow of the Moon.
我是旋轉的輪子 月亮的陰影

I rule the tides of the oceans and of women and men and
我管理著海洋、女人和男人的浪潮

give release and renewal to weary souls.
並給予疲倦的靈魂釋放和更新

Though the darkness of death is my domain,
雖然死亡的黑暗 是我的領地

the joy of birth is my gift.
但誕生的快樂 也是我的禮物

I am the Goddess of the Moon, the Earth, the Seas.
我是月亮 大地 海洋的女神

My names and strengths are manifold.
我有著各式各樣的名字和力量

I pour forth magic and power, peace and wisdom.
我傾倒出魔法和力量 和平和智慧

I am the eternal Maiden, Mother of all, and Crone of darkness,
我是永恆的少女 萬有的母親 黑暗的老婦

and I send you blessings of limitless love.
我將無限的愛與祝福傳遞給你

No comments: